Find a Training
safeTALK -Suicide Alertness for Everybody
safeTALK Training - English
Welcome to safeTALK, a half-day face-to-face interactive workshop that teaches participants how to become suicide-alert helpers. Suicide is preventable, and by completing safeTALK training, individuals can be equipped with the skills and knowledge to recognise the signs of suicidal ideation and connect people to life-saving intervention resources.
Our half-day face-to-face interactive workshop includes:
- Recognising people who have thoughts of suicide
- Applying the TALK steps (Tell, Ask, Listen, and KeepSafe) to connect a person with thoughts of suicide to a suicide first-aid intervention caregiver
- Led by LivingWorks registered trainers
- Scientifically proven intervention model
- Powerful audiovisual learning aids
- Group discussions
- Skills practice and development
- Balance of challenge and safety
- Upon completing the workshop, you will receive an Accredited Certificate. All course materials will be provided within the course fee.
The venue includes complimentary tea and coffee, free high speed Wi-Fi, receptionist to greet on arrival as well as access to lounge and kitchen facility.
- Monday May 29th, 2023
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Level 11, 456 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne (CBD), Victoria, Australia
- WorkPlace Interventions