Find a Training
ASIST 11 Workshop English - 2 Day
LivingWorks ASIST is a two-day, face-to-face workshop featuring powerful audio/visuals, discussions and simulations. At a LivingWorks ASIST workshop, you will learn how to prevent suicide by recognizing signs, providing a skilled intervention, and developing a safety plan to keep someone alive.
Two knowledgeable, supportive trainers will guide you through the course, ensuring your comfort and safety.
- Two-day workshop in suicide interventions skills
- Learn and practice a lifesaving intervention model
- Widely used by professionals and the general public
In-person workshop. Participants must attend BOTH days.
- Thursday August 17th, 2023 - Friday August 18th, 2023
- 8:45am - 4:30pm
- 1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way
St.Catharines, Ontario, Ontario, Canada
- $275.00 Includes manual
- Registration Deadline
- Wednesday August 16th, 2023
- Julie Fennell