Find a Training
2-Day Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
ASIST 11 Workshop English - 2 Day
ASIST is the most widely used suicide intervention model in the world. In this two day interactive workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Reflect on how their attitudes and beliefs about suicide affect their intervention role.
- Discuss suicide with a person thinking about suicide clearly and directly.
- Build a collaborative approach to intervention focused on safe outcomes.
- Review immediate suicide risk and develop appropriate safe plans.
- Recognise that suicide prevention is broader than suicide first aid and includes life promotion and caregivers’ self-care.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the workshop.
Participants must attend both full days.
- Saturday December 3rd, 2022 - Sunday December 4th, 2022
- 8:30am - 4:30pm
- G08/181 St Kilda Road St Kilda
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- $485.00 not including GST
- Registration Deadline
- Friday November 25th, 2022
03 9935 7444