Find a Training
2-Day Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
ASIST 10 Workshop French - 2 Day
ASIST is the most widely used suicide intervention model in the world. In this two days interactive workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Reflect on how their attitudes and beliefs about suicide affect their intervention role.
- Discuss suicide with a person thinking about suicide clearly and directly.
- Build a collaborative approach to intervention focused on safe outcomes.
- Review immediate suicide risk and develop appropriate safe plans.
- Recognise that suicide prevention is broader than suicide first aid and includes life promotion and caregivers’ self-care.
The venue includes complimentary tea and coffee, free high speed Wi-Fi, receptionist to greet on arrival as well as access to lounge and kitchen facility.
- Wednesday February 15th, 2023 - Thursday February 16th, 2023
- 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Level 11, 456 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne (CBD), Victoria, Australia
- Workplace Interventions