safeTALK- suicide awareness workshop
safeTALK Training - English
– Wondering how to be part of creating a suicide safer community?
– Unsure about what to say when you are concerned that someone may be thinking about suicide?
– Want to develop your skills to be able to respond to suicide with clients in your workplace or people in personal or community settings?
– Looking for a certification that can help you gain work in the field of mental health and community services?
Update your skills to reflect best practice standards by attending this safeTALK Workshop.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Notice when someone may be thinking about suicide
- Be able speak openly and directly with them about this
- And connect them with supports and services that can provide further help
No prior experience or knowledge in this area required. We want all members of our community to be able to have these skills and the confidence to use them.
- Friday November 6th, 2020
- 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- The Platform Perth- Adelaide Tce
Perth, Whadjuk Noongar Boodja (The traditional lands of the Whadjuk Noongar People), Western Australia, Australia
- $80.00 Includes all materials, certificate and light refreshments
- Registration Deadline
- Thursday November 5th, 2020
- Bella Broadway
Register for Workshop