Find a Training
ASIST 11 Workshop English - 2 Day
ASIST is a two-day interactive workshop in suicide intervention skills. It…
- Teaches participants to identify people at risk of suicide and intervene to help them stay safe
- Offers something to every participant, no matter how experienced
- Is widely used by both professionals and the general public—over 120,000 attend yearly
- Is open to anyone 16 years old or older
Limit 15 participants
This is a full two day training. You must attend the entirety of the
training to receive certificate.
A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided both days.
Brought to you by a collaboration between The State Of LA Office of Behavioral Health, Volunteers of America of Greater Baton Rouge, Imperial Calcasieu Human Services Authority, and SWLA Suicide Prevention Coalition .
- Thursday January 16th, 2020 - Friday January 17th, 2020
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
- One Lakeshore Dr.
Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA
- Registration Deadline
- Friday January 10th, 2020
- Anastasia Armstrong