Find a Training
ASIST 2 day workshop
ASIST 11 Workshop English - 2 Day
Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
This LivingWorks ASIST 11 training is being organised by Udynamics Therapeutic Wellness Center..
It will run on January 20 & 21, 2020 from 8:30am to 4:30 pm at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
This two-day interactive workshop in suicide first aid teaches participants to recognize when someone may have thoughts of suicide and work with them to create a plan that will support their immediate safety.
At the end of this 2 day training, participants will:
- Be able to recognize when someone is having thoughts of suicide
- Be able to work with someone who is having thoughts of suicide to create a plan to support their immediate safety
- Develop important skills to keep someone with thoughts of suicide safe for now through audio-visual learning aids, discussion and practice
- Recognize other important aspects of suicide prevention including life promotion and self-care
Participants will receive a certificate of completion from LivingWorks.
Snacks and coffee/tea will be provided however participants will have to purchase their own lunch.
To register contact Tracy at Udynamics via phone or email.
- Monday January 20th, 2020 - Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- 8:30am - 4:30am
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights Museum, 85 Israel Asper Way
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- $275.00 (+ GST) Register before Dec 15th for early bird pricing $245.00 (+ GST)
- Registration Deadline
- Friday January 10th, 2020
- Tracy Amouzouvi