Find a Training
ASIST T4T Melbourne VIC, May 29 - 2 June, 2023 (Full)
ASIST Training for Trainers (T4T) 5 Day - English
The ASIST T4T prepares candidates to be trainers of the ASIST workshop. Before applying, all candidates must read the Essential Information for Candidates document. ASIST trainers often rate the T4T course as one of the most rewarding, challenging and empowering learning programs they have attended.
Things to consider before completing this online Expression of Interest -
* It is a prerequisite that candidates have completed a 2-day ASIST within the past two years to be eligible to attend the T4T. Please do not apply for the T4T if you do not meet this prerequisite.
* Training experience and group facilitation skills are important factors for anyone considering applying for the T4T.
* The application process for the ASIST T4T includes a prescreening interview and short verbal presentation with each potential candidate to ensure that the commitment to becoming an ASIST Trainer is understood, and each candidate can fulfil the requirements to maintain registration.
Things to consider if you're accepted into the T4T after completing your prescreening interview-
* Candidates must attend all sessions of the five-day course. There are no late arrivals or early departures at the T4T.
* Your place at the T4T is confirmed once payment of your T4T registration has been received by LivingWorks. (LivingWorks requires payment in full, 10 working days prior to the T4T).
* Your registration fee includes refreshments, lunches/snacks over the 5 days and ASIST trainer materials.
* In order to progress from Provisional Trainer status to Registered Trainer, you will need to share a workgroup with an experienced trainer for at least your first 3 workshops. An ASIST workshop cannot be delivered by two Provisional Trainers. Please consider this in your planning for T4T and beyond.
* On the Wednesday or Thursday evenings there are coaching groups which means that there will be a finish of 8pm (approximately).
- Monday May 29th, 2023 - Friday June 2nd, 2023
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Rendezvous Hotel, 328 Flinders Street
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- $3,750.00 Plus GST
- Registration Deadline
- Monday May 15th, 2023
- Lauren Dale
1300 738 382
This training workshop requires a voucher to register (issued by your point of contact).