Find a Training
Curtin University welcomes the wider public to attend an safeTALK- suicide alertness workshop
safeTALK Training - English
FACE to FACE WORKSHOP
safeTALK- suicide awareness
Wednesday 12th August 3:30m-7pm
Curtin University, Bentley
$80 + GST
Includes course materials, resources & certificate.
- Wondering how to be part of creating a suicide safer community?
- Unsure about what to say when you are concerned that someone may be thinking about suicide?
- Want to develop your skills to be able to respond to suicide with clients in your workplace or people in personal or community settings?
- Looking for a certification that can help you gain work in the field of mental health and community services?
Update your skills to reflect best practice standards by attending this safeTALK Workshop.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
Notice when someone may be thinking about suicide
Be able speak openly and directly with them about this
And connect them with supports and services that can provide further help
No prior experience or knowledge in this area required. We want all members of our community to be able to have these skills and the confidence to use them.
- Wednesday August 12th, 2020
- 3:30pm - 7:00pm
- Curtin University, Bentley (exact location TBC)
Perth, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Carrie Graham Geraghty
08 9266 5467