Find a Training
ASIST 11.1 Workshop
ASIST 11 Workshop English - 2 Day
Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
ASIST is an award-winning two-day interactive workshop that prepares caregivers to provide life-assisting suicide first-aid intervention using the Pathway for Assisting Life (PAL) model. Research shows that ASIST provides long-term financial benefit to communities and that ASIST-trained caregivers help at-risk people feel less suicidal and more hopeful.
Who Should Attend?
Although many professional caregivers use ASIST, anyone 16 or older can learn these life-saving skills.
Learning Outcomes ASIST participants will be better able to:
- Identify people who have thoughts of suicide
- Understand how beliefs and attitudes can affect suicide interventions
- Listen to the story of a person at risk and recognize turning points that connect that person to life
- Conduct a safety assessment, develop a safeplan, and confirm the safety actions to be done.
- Saturday July 18th, 2020 - Sunday July 19th, 2020
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 2600 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, Hamilton, Ohio, USA
- Registration Deadline
- Wednesday July 15th, 2020
- Chasity Rush